Tuesday 29 October 2013

Sorry it's been a while...

Hi! My name's Kylie.  Do you remember me?

The reason I originally started this blog was so I had a place to organise my thoughts, be honest about my feelings and emotions and I guess as a journal I could always keep to remember the good along with the bad.  So unfortunately the last few months have been tough, very tough.  I wasn't quite ready to share what has been happening in my life, nor did I want to share if I was unable to be honest.  So here it goes.

Unfortunately after 9 years of marriage Mr Tan moved out of the family home in May and since then I have been rebuilding my life and adjusting to my new role as a single mother of four little people.  Naturally I would much prefer to be in a loving relationship with the man that I loved, but things were not meant to be.  I have been very fortunate to have a handful of amazing support around me at this time, for which I am eternally grateful.  

On the plus side I feel much better and happier within myself.  I have been taking the time to be healthy, excercise regularly and have taken up yoga again.  The most exciting development is I now have every second weekend to myself so I am enjoying exploring again and trying new things.  I have even developed myself a little bucket list of sorts.  

So this may not be a lifestyle that I would have chosen for myself or my children, it is one that I have learnt to embrace and for the most part I am incredibly happy.  

Apart from that everyone is well.  Oliver turns 4 tomorrow and has grown for the most part into an amazing big brother who adores his siblings.  Spencer and Hudson have both started walking within the past few weeks and Addison is standing unassisted.  So busy and fun times ahead.  Bye for now...

1 comment: