Wednesday 7 March 2012

15 weeks update

Well not much has been happening here but I thought it was time for a little update...

We are now just over 15 weeks and for once haven't had any appointments or scans.  Our next scan is next Friday where they are checking on the placentas to make sure they are still a ways apart and to check on the babies.  The placentas they like to check to make sure they aren't starting to fuse together, but apparently ours should be okay as one is posterior, one is anterior and the third one is to the left.  We are also expecting to find out if we are having little boys or little girls. 

Also in the past week I have begun to feel the very early little flutters of babies moving around.  At the moment I can feel two of them occasionally and the third one I imagine I will start to feel in the coming weeks this one is just a bit more cushioned with the anterior placenta. 

We have also started to prepare our son for the arrival of the triplets.  Our darling boy who has had mummy, daddy and all the relatives to himself for the past 2 and a half years is now going to need to share us with 3 new siblings.  So I don't think any amount of preparation will fully prepare him but we are trying. 

A very dear friend has a little boy called Noah, whom Ollie just adores.  So we have told him that there are 3 Noah's in mummy's tummy and have started to teach him how to count to 3.  So at the moment he counts to 3 on my tummy and gives it 3 kisses so all the Noah's get a kiss.  He also understands that the Noah's make mummy very tired so he insists that I lie down on the couch and he will tuck me in while we watch Peppa Pig. 

Also on a final note, I got shown this video on You Tube the other day and it really gave me a giggle.  I also spent far too long looking at the other videos in the series which all made me laugh.  To watch click here.

So thank you everyone for reading, I have received a lot of positive feedback so far which is just incredible as I mainly started this blog as a journal for my on records so you are all wonderful! 

2 comments:

  1. Awww, baby Noah's! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that video was hilarious! I hope life is not really like that for you and others, but if it is, give em a good smack, they earned it! :)

    ReplyDelete